[Generations just launched their biggest Christian homeschool curriculum sale this spring! They’re offering significant curriculum discounts, plus a free read-aloud with any order through Friday, May 26th at midnight. Details below.]
Christian homeschool parents simply love the Generations homeschool curriculum!
Based on a survey of over 1,000 curriculum users, here are the top five things Christian homeschool parents said they are looking for in their curriculum, along with testimonials from customers sharing how Generations’ curriculum fits the bill:
1. More God-centered: Parents want to see more of a God-focused, Biblically-based, and worldview-oriented Christian curriculum. How does the Generations curriculum meet this need?
- Bethany said, “Man should not take the glory from God and your science curriculum gives credit and glory to Whom it is due and that’s my number one reason for choosing this!”
- Michelle said, “We have been homeschooling for 8 years and I always felt like our literature/reading program was lacking something. It was so refreshing to read about the Generations curriculum and how it presents the “best Book” as the centerpiece…”
- Tena said, “This God-centered literature curriculum…is a treasure.”
2. More Hands-on: Words like hands-on, experiments, life, practical, and activities were mentioned 246 times in the survey. Apparently, parents and kids want to actually DO SOMETHING with what they’re learning! How does the Generations curriculum meet this need?
- Jacob said, “Beautiful Science! We’re so impressed that Generations states the science curriculum is ‘to enjoy God in the context of His creation!’ Generations is incorporating this concept throughout the workbook by Scripture memory, life application, and hands-on projects.”
- The Fritts family said, “History at its finest! I love the meditation, application, and prayer section of this workbook as it points children to the Lord and teaches them how to grow in their relationship with Him.”
3. More FUN!: Fun, interesting, and engaging were mentioned a lot. What could be more interesting and fun than studying all that God has made, and all that God has done? How does the Generations curriculum meet this need?
- Theresa said, “My fifth grader had so much fun with God Made the World this past school year. And my husband, an engineer, was really impressed by the scope of the material. The end of each chapter includes a project like researching your home’s insulation, building a windmill, or making a storm survival kit for your home or vehicle.”
- Emily said, “I chose this level for my 10-year-old son who is a reluctant reader. The pages are filled with colorful, vibrant pictures, and applicable verses to the text.
- Luda said, “For the first time in my life, I was able to see Gods working throughout history…I wanted to keep reading and was excited to see the many workings of our Mighty God.”
4. More “Easy”: No surprise here. Parents don’t want this homeschooling process to be any harder than it needs to be for them or their kids. How does the Generations curriculum meet this need?
- Richard said, “This is exactly what we were looking for. We loved the way the chapters are easy-to-read and follow along without losing interest. It provided enough details and facts for my son to soak up — while pointing to the Creator.”
- Katie said, “The workbook is laid out in a manner that is easy to understand and follow. I love that they include weekly lesson plans and the pace is great! (perfect amount to do each week). It makes it SO easy.”
5. More Effective: Parents are looking for ways to make better use of their time and teach multiple ages of children at the same time. How does the Generations curriculum meet this need?
- Angie said, “Easy prep for mom! Not only are we learning from a biblical worldview, but we have experiments too! Hands-on activities have been a headache with other curriculums, but I’m looking forward to these!”
- Kristi said, “Fun for all ages! We read through this book together as a family and we all enjoyed it. We have a wide range of ages too. This curriculum is so easy to follow, yet very engaging and best of all, truly Christ-centered on every page.”
- Lisa said, “I like teaching science — ‘family style’ — with my four elementary kids. All that we learn points to our Creator. Together, we read the book, watch the videos, sing the songs, and complete the hands-on activities.”
Does this resonate with you? Well keep reading because Generations just launched their…
Biggest Curriculum Sale this Spring!
This week, Generations is running a 25% OFF sale on all Generations-published curriculum sets and individual books, as well as offering a 30% discount on all their 1st-12th grade Core Curriculum Packs.
AND to top it off, they’re offering an additional 10% OFF orders of $199 or more, PLUS they’ll include your choice of one of their Timeless Christian Classics read-alouds with an order of any amount at checkout (limit 1 per customer)!
In case you’re unfamiliar with it, Generations’ Christian homeschool curriculum is specifically designed to help Christian homeschool parents, like you, in four main areas:
- Pass on the faith to your children by teaching a God-centered view of life.
- Follow God’s walk-along, talk-along method of education (family discipleship) that He commands in Deuteronomy 6:7.
- Obliterate any separation between academics and faith by integrating the Bible into every lesson.
- Fill your children’s education with purpose by helping them move from learning to worshiping God and applying their new knowledge in real life.
This is the perfect time to pick up the curriculum you need for your kiddos! Take advantage of Generations’ biggest sale this spring!
- Get 25% OFF 1st-12th courses/individuals
- Take 30% OFF core curriculum grade packs
- And if your order is $199+, enjoy an additional 10% OFF
- Plus, pick your FREE read-aloud at checkout with any order
- Your deadline: This Friday, May 26th at 11:59pm Pacific Time
One last thing.
The Generations curriculum is written by homeschool graduates for your homeschoolers. This means that it’s uniquely designed for a discipleship-oriented homeschool with a focus on facilitating family discipleship, real-life application and worship in a family context.
So, if you’re looking for a God-centered, Bible-based, life-integrated, Christ-exalting, Gospel-emphasizing, family-discipleship curriculum, take advantage of these awesome discounts. By God’s grace, you’ll be blessed, and your kids will thank you!