These beautifully designed Thanksgiving-themed bookmarks make a meaningful gift to bless either yourself or someone else this holiday season. Each design in the 8-bookmark set highlights a Bible verse reflecting on thankfulness and God’s abundant blessings – perfect sentiments to lift one’s spirit during the Thanksgiving season.
The timeless truths and promises in these selected Scripture passages will inspire an attitude of thankfulness and joy. And the beautiful designs will add visual reminders of God’s gifts and glory, incorporating autumn flowers, leaves, pumpkins, and other touches to complement the verses and remind us of the beauty of autumn and the Lord’s loving provision.
These Bible verse bookmarks make a thoughtful gift to encourage and inspire you in your faith this Thanksgiving. They provide a unique way to enhance your daily Scripture reading or devotional time with perspectives of praise, gratitude, and thanks. The cherished verses and lovely artwork will lift your spirits and nourish your soul during the holidays and throughout the year.
Share these bookmark blessings with family members, friends, your pastor, church family, Bible study buddies, or anyone else who enjoys gaining spiritual nourishment from the Word of God, so that they may be a source of joy, blessing, and encouragement to delight their hearts with timeless truths from Scripture – during and long after Thanksgiving!
- “Sing unto the Lord with thanksgiving” (Psalm 147:7).
- “By prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God” (Philippians 4:6).
- “Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving” (Colossians 4:2).
- “It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord” (Psalm 92:1).
- “O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever” (Psalm 30:12).
- “Thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ” (2 Corinthians 2:14).
- “Give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever” (Psalm 106:1).
- “Surely the righteous shall give thanks unto thy name” (Psalm 140:13).