Do you ever lie awake at night, consumed by worries about whether you’re giving your children a solid education? Do thoughts of their future success and preparation for adulthood fill you with fear and self-doubt?
You’re not alone!
We’ve all experienced those moments of uncertainty while homeschooling our kids. It’s an immense responsibility, one that carries eternal implications for their lives. Unfortunately, homeschooling is not “paint-by-number”, and we can probably all relate to the “keep throwing paint until something sticks” method of home education more than we’d like to admit.
If you’re losing sleep…
If you feel like you’re barely making headway…
If you want to make sure you’re being faithful in preparing your kids for life and eternity…
If your homeschool looks like a Jackson Pollock painting…
Maybe it’s time for a more thorough makeover.
The Homeschool Makeover Workshop
Generations is thrilled to introduce the Homeschool Makeover Workshop – an online Q&A series designed to empower you with the knowledge, tools, and God-focused perspective you need to start on your journey towards biblical homeschool renovation.
Here are the workshop details:
- Title: The Homeschool Makeover Workshop: Prepare Your Kids to Prosper in Life and Eternity with God’s Blueprint for Education
- Dates: May 23-25
- Time: 11:00 AM CT
- Speakers: Kevin Swanson, Daniel Craig, and Renee Ellison
Bring your questions and join Kevin Swanson, Renee Ellison, and Daniel Craig on this LIVE Zoom workshop! Here are just a few of the things they’ll be discussing:
- How to set biblical learning goals for your kids
- What you need to teach if you want to give your kids a “well-rounded” education
- God’s blueprint for “education”
- How to use the 4 pillars of a God-centered education to help students excel in any subject
- Resolving the “school-is-boring” syndrome
- How to teach kids to teach themselves
- Teaching with “interruptions”
- And much more!
Regardless of how long you’ve been homeschooling, this Q&A workshop will encourage you in your “homeschool makeover” journey to re-align your priorities to what matters eternally and place your trust solely in God and His grace—for it’s in our weakest moments He proves Himself strong.
PLUS…these Q&A webcasts are always a blast! Come be part of an amazing community of like-minded homeschool parents who are on the same journey as you. Be encouraged. Get your questions answered. Turn that wall splatter into something truly beautiful as you prepare your kids to prosper in life and eternity with God’s blueprint for education.
Ready to start renovating?
P.S. Workshop attendees will also receive a FREE teacher resource during each session, so be sure to join LIVE so you don’t miss out!