Do you want a History curriculum that…
- Has a truly God-centered focus and biblical worldview, with more than just an add-on verse or afterthought tagline?
- Tells the “good, bad, and ugly” truth about historical figures and events in light of God’s Word?
- Is easy to use for you as a teacher?
- Enables you to teach multiple ages together?
- Your kids love and are excited to study?
- Prepares your kids for the real faith struggles and challenges of adult life, not just to get a better SAT score?
- Is affordable and won’t break your family budget?
If you’re nodding yes, then the Generations history curriculum may be what you’re looking for.
Starting April 11th, their entire line of curriculum is on sale. Here’s what you get if you order by 11:59pm Pacific on Friday, April 14:
- 35% OFF retail on All Generations-published 1st-12th grade history books and courses
- 25% OFF retail on ALL other Generations-published 1st-12th grade books and courses
- An EXTRA $10 OFF ALL 1st-12th grade Core Curriculum Packs (a savings of up to 44% OFF retail!)
35% Off All Individual History Courses
“Finally a history curriculum that teaches God’s providence in all of history! Told from a biographical, first person view, the events in history come alive for my children. My high school age boys LOVE history now and retain much of what they learn. This curriculum glorifies God and teaches HIS-Story!” Terri M. – ID, United States
Psalm 78 commands us to tell our children and grandchildren “the praises of the LORD, and His strength and His wonderful works that He has done…that they may set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep His commandments.”
Our prayer is that these resources are timely tools to help you keep the Psalm 78 command. Help your children set their hope in God as they learn of the great things He has done in the past and consider His promises for the future.